Mar 16, 2012
/ 3 notes
- boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 cup PC Memories light Peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup Pace Chunky Salsa - Medium or Hot
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9/13 inch baking pan with PAM. Arrange chicken in pan in a single layer.
- Combine peanut sauce, salsa and basil in a medium bowl. Pour sauce evenly over chicken, making sure that all pieces are well coated with sauce. Bake, uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Goes great with brown rice and sauted red and yellow peppers!